RVM Systems acquired the company Redemption Centres Ltd for an undisclosed sum on the 27th May 2020, including all intellectual property and trademarks.
The acquisition of the company Redemption Centres Ltd enables RVM Systems to brand all “car park” solutions in the UK Deposit Return Scheme as Redemption Centre ®
Scotland Deposit Return Scheme
Scotland was the first part of the United Kingdom to announce that it is bringing in a deposit return scheme for drinks packaging. Scotland’s deposit return scheme will increase the quality of materials for recycling, the materials will be non contaminated, pure, separated and ready for recycling. The Scottish deposit return scheme (DRS) will improve recycling rates and reduce litter significantly.
Introduction to RVM Systems
- A main supplier of reverse vending solutions and high-speed counting solutions to DRS markets as well as other markets across the world
- Comprehensive range of RVMs of standalone types and modular customizable systems
- Headquarter in Sweden, R&D in Norway. Production in Estonia, own companies in Finland, France, Estonia, Romania and UK (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Anker Andersen, (Denmark Head quarter with German subsidiary) producer of high-speed large volume beverage container counting acquired by RVM Systems owner Färna Invest Autumn 2019
Owned by Färna Invest
- Very stable and long term 100% privately owned company by Gerald Engström.
- Biggest holding Systemair Group, Turnover 8300 MSEK 2018/2019, 6016 employees, listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange
- Färna Invest is the biggest shareholder of our contract manufacturer HANZA Group. HANZA total turnover 2 300 MSEK, with 1,600 employees in six countries
Redemption Centre ® is a registered UK trademark